Are you searching for places to watch the July 4th fireworks in Tucson this year? Thanks to Tucson.com they put together a great list of spots to check out this Friday July 3rd and Saturday July 4th, 2015.
Check out there list here:
Friday, July 3, 2015
• At AVA Amphitheater, 5655 W. Valencia Rd., fireworks at 8:30 p.m., doors open at 7 p.m. Free.
Saturday, July 4, 2015
• A Mountain — Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.; Events entertainment, food and beer vendors downtown in the Tucson Community Center parking lot starting at 7 p.m.
• Food in the Streets Lights in the Sky at Mercado San Agustin, 100 South Avenida del Convento. A great vantage point for the “A” Mountain fireworks. The parking lot west of the Mercado will have $5 parking and food trucks. 6 p.m.-midnight. Free.
• Marana Star Spangled Celebration — Crossroads at Silverbell Park, 7548 N Silverbell Rd., Marana. 5-9:30 p.m. Fireworks begin around 9 p.m. Free.
• Hilton Tucson El Conquistador, 10000 N. Oracle Rd., annual BBQ, concert and fireworks extravaganza with food buffet and entertainment starts at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m. Tickets $20-$49.
• Oro Valley 4th of July Celebration — James D. Kriegh Park, 23 W. Calle Concordia, Oro Valley, Events start at 5 p.m., fireworks at 9 p.m.
• FC Tucson 4th of July Blast, Kino North Stadium, 2500 E. Ajo Way, match begins at 7:30, fireworks to follow.
• 40th Annual Mt. Lemmon 4th of July Parade and Concert — Through the community of Summerhaven atop Mt. Lemmon, 12989 N. Sabino Canyon Parkway, Mt. Lemmon. 10:45 a.m. free concert by the Tucson Concert Band; Noon: Parade through Sabino Canyon Parkway featuring local businesses, Mt. Lemmon residents, dancers and opens with a fly-over of the 162nd Airborne Division from DM Air Base. 10:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Free. 749-9233.
• July Fourth Summer Spa Soiree at Starr Pass — One complimentary sangria, cash bar, hor d’oeuvres, dessert, mini spa treatment and VIP balcony seating for the best view of Tucson’s fireworks. 7-10 p.m. Tickets are $60 per person, 21+ only. JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
Also, if you plan on watching fireworks regardless where you watch them here are some safety tips to keep your pets and dogs safe!